How Much is a Camaro Monthly Payment?
Clarkston drivers looking to get their dream car, the Chevy Camaro, will be happy to know it isn’t out of their financial reach. So, how much is a Camaro monthly payment? Be sure to pay attention to current Camaro prices and take advantage of Chevy Camaro lease deals or a car lease calculator. Explore the new Camaros in stock at John Bowman Chevrolet, Inc. to get your dream car and see the available Camaro finance options.
Calculating Chevy Camaro Lease Payments
When it comes to calculating your budget and Camaro finance options, several factors come into play. Currently, a Camaro has a starting MSRP of $25,000. How much would a monthly payment in Waterford area be? Here’s how to go about calculating your monthly payment:
- Subtract the down payment from the Camaro’s price. For this example, say you put $5,000 towards the down payment.
- Find the trade-in value for your old car. We’ll assume your trade is worth $3,000 in this example and that the full amount of the trade-in value will go toward the cost of a new car.
- Michigan car sales tax is six percent. Add that to what you pay.
- Drivers with average credit typically have an auto loan interest rate around five percent. Add that to the total price of your loan amount.
Here’s how much a Camaro Monthly payment could be:
- 48-month loan — $391/month
- 60-month loan — $321/month
- 72-month loan — $274/month
Everyone’s budget is different, find your customized payment with a car lease calculator or a car payment calculator depending on whether you choose a Chevy Camaro lease or finance option. Be mindful of the additional registration fees and the cost of monthly insurance. Explore the Camaro lease deals at John Bowman Chevrolet, Inc..
Highlighted 2021 Camaro Features
What can you expect with the 2021 Chevy Camaro on the streets of Grand Blanc? On top of the thrill of driving your dream Camaro, you can look forward to these amazing features:
- Expect to reach zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds with an engine that provides 650 hp and generates 650 lb-ft of torque.
- Eight trim level options, including the classic Camaro SS.
- The choice between coupe and convertible.
- Stylish touches like heated and ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel, power seats, aluminum driving pedals, a large, low grille to cool and reduce drag, and more!
Explore Your Camaro Finance Options at John Bowman Chevrolet, Inc.!
Get the chance to take your dream car around Clarkston through the freedom of Camaro lease deals or ownership through the other Camaro financing options. Contact the experts in our finance center where they can help with using the car lease calculator or apply for financing. At John Bowman Chevrolet, Inc., we’ll do everything we can to get you in your new car and back on the road.