Take a Virtual Tour of the Chevrolet Traverse Interior
It’s a sophisticated blend of Class-Leading dimensions and upscale comfort features that make the Chevrolet Traverse interior such a great place to find yourself. After all, it offers:
- Best-in-Class Cargo Volume
- Best-in-Class Maximum Passenger Volume
- Smart Slide Second-Row Seat
- Power-Folding Third-Row Seat
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
From keeping you refreshed through all seasons to offering plenty of space across all three rows, the Chevy Traverse offers a cabin that always hits the sweet spot.
Chevy Traverse Cargo Space and Passenger Space
Boasting best-in-class maximum passenger volume, best-in-class third-row legroom, and seating for up to 8, the Chevrolet Traverse’s interior offers more room to stretch out and relax than any rival model, and cargo space is equally impressive:
- Best-in-Class 98.2 Cubic Feet of Cargo Volume Behind the 1st Row
- 57.8 Cubic Feet of Cargo Volume Behind the 2nd Row
- 23 Cubic Feet of Cargo Volume Behind the 3rd Row
Better yet, a whole host of features make it easier than ever to load up with cargo or get all your passengers in and out:
- Smart Slide Second-Row Seat: Slides forward in a flash to make 3rd for entering and exiting that much more convenient.
- Power-Folding Third-Row Seat: Folds at the push of a button to make room for cargo.
- Hands-Free Liftgate: Got your hands full? Just pass your foot beneath the rear bumper when the key is about your person and the liftgate opens automatically.
Chevy Traverse Comfort Features
The new Chevy Traverse invariably attracts family drivers thanks to its spacious and versatile interior, but there are none of the negative aspects you might associate with a “family vehicle.”
Rather than an uninspired interior, you have an elegant cabin featuring available leather across the seats, steering wheel, and shift knob. Noise-cancelling engineering works to keep your interior tranquil, and the following comfort features are available:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Freezing temperatures in Monticello? Heat your seats to stay warm. Sun beating down on the way from Big Lake to Albertville? Ventilated seats keep you cool.
- Heated Rear Seats: Most SUVs reserve the all-weather comfort of heated seats for front passengers, but the Chevy Traverse also lets you put heated seats in the rear.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Hands aching after a long day at work? Turn on the heated steering wheel to soothe them during your commute home.
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Adjust separate temperature zones for the driver, front passenger, and rear passengers to keep everyone feeling cool and happy.
Experience the Comfort of the Chevy Traverse’s Interior
Drivers love finding their latest Chevy models from Cornerstone Chevrolet in South Monticello, MN, and we’d love to introduce you to the Chevy Traverse. Don’t hesitate to contact us today.