What Is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?
Have you been dreaming about buying a new 2020 Chevy Silverado? It’s not surprising that the new Chevy Silverado is a top choice among Clarkston drivers wanting a light-duty pickup truck with tough towing capabilities. But you may be wondering, “What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado?” Truck bed sizes will vary depending on your trim level and the cab configuration. Explore all of your options here and then head into John Bowman Chevrolet, Inc. to find the right Silverado for you!
2020 Chevy Silverado Bed Sizes
For the 2020 model year, Chevy offers us eight Silverado trim levels. It’s going to be hard to pick a favorite from the three available cab configurations: Regular, Double, and Crew Cab. The Silverado bed sizes vary by cab size. You can choose:
- Regular Cab: The Regular Cab is only offered on the entry-level Work Truck trim, and is available with a 6.5-foot-long or 8-foot-long bed.
- Double Cab: The Double Cab features a 6.5-foot bed and is available on all trim levels except for the LT and High Country.
- Crew Cab: The Crew Cab is available on all eight trim levels, and you can choose between a 6.5-foot bed or a shorter 5-foot-8-inch bed.
Learn More About the Chevy Silverado “Durabed”
Waterford pickup truck drivers expect more from their truck. Fortunately, Chevy delivers! The 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 features the identical redesigned bed that impressed the experts when it debuted in 2019. Known as the “Durabed,” the 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 rugged truck bed boasts the following features:
- High-strength roll-formed steel build
- Up to 20 percent more cargo volume than any other pickup in its class
- 120-volt outlet
- Available bed lighting
- Large footwells for sturdier footing when loading and unloading around Lake Orion
- Industry-first power up and down tailgate and power release tailgate
- 12 standard tie-downs, each one is rated at 500 pounds (9 tie-downs are removable)
See the 2020 Silverado Bed Sizes at John Bowman Chevrolet, Inc.
If you live near Grand Blanc, the best way to decide which of the Silverado bed sizes is best for you is to see them in person at John Bowman Chevrolet, Inc.. Check out our new vehicle specials and then contact us to arrange a test drive. We’ll do everything we can to get you into the truck of your dreams at a price you can afford. Call us today at (248) 795-1841 to get started!
Learn More About the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado
Have you been dreaming about buying a new 2020 Chevy Silverado? It’s not surprising that the new Chevy Silverado is a top choice among Clarkston drivers wanting a light-duty pickup truck with tough towing capabilities. But you may be wondering, “What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado?” Truck bed sizes will vary depending…