The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 was built to work, so it makes sense that it has plenty of features to make towing and hauling cargo easier. When your Silverado is equipped with the Trailering Package, when you tow anything behind your truck, that's when to use the Tow/Haul drive mode selector - and the available Tow/Haul Reminder feature will let you know! When the system detects that a trailer is hooked up to your Silverado, this feature can remind you to engage Tow/Haul mode, which improves acceleration while hauling a heavy load..
- Trailering Package: This standard package includes a trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, a four-pin connector, an automatic locking rear differential, and a seven-wire harness with a seven-way sealed connector.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: Available for select trims, this package adds the Handling/Trailering Suspension Package, revised shock tuning, upgraded rear springs, and more.
- Optional Silverado Tow Mirrors: You can purchase extended view towing mirrors for Chevy Silverado trucks as accessories for safer towing around Oakland County.
Additionally, you'll find that the 2019 Silverado towing technologies make your tough jobs even easier around Oakland County.
Here's some highlights from the in-vehicle trailering system:
- Pre-departure Checklist: Make sure everything is secure before hitting the open road with this built-in checklist.
- Trailering Profiles: Create named profiles for your trailers so you’ll have info like trailer mileage and tire pressure, maintenance reminders, and Tow/Haul mode reminders at your fingertips.
- Service Reminders: Provides trailer maintenance reminders for things like brakes, tires and wheel bearings based on time or mileage.
- Trailer Light Test: To help you ensure all of your truck and trailer lights are in working order, this feature activates your brake lights and turn signals so you can perform a visual inspection.